Yes, you can still use your GP ID
- If you have an email address and a password, using those instead of your mobile phone number.
- You should replace the old mobile phone number with the new one to your GP ID.
- You can make the changes by signing in to GP ID and you find the edit section under "Sign-in options > Mobile phone number”.
- If you have an email address but no password yet:
- Sign in to GP ID with your email address.
- We will automatically send you an email with a link to add/change your password.
- Follow the same steps under the section “Sign-in options> Mobile phone number”
- If you do not have an email address, please contact customer support at Grameenphone.